MAKS PRO burglar alarm system works with most ContactID-compatible monitoring programs.
Connection to monitoring software is possible with:
- software MAKS Retranslator (recomended);
- or reciever MAKS Ethernet.
How receivers work
- receiver works with MAKS PRO via a secure two-way protocol;
- receiver connects to the monitoring station software via TCP, UDP or via a virtual COM port;
- data from MAKS PRO converted to ContactID protocol;
- receiver controls the uniqueness of MAKS PRO devices.
Software for working with MAKS PRO:
- one software for Windows and Linux;
- REST API for integration with other software;
- WEB interface to control MAKS PRO devices;
- remote commands: status, remote arming, block arming, firmware upgrade, backup and restore configuration;
- controls the uniqueness of MAKS PRO devices (anti-sabotage);
- event history reports;
- "black" and "white" list of devices.